Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage innovative opportunities through digital strategy consulting, UX design, and web application development. We are a team of over 70 specialists – designers, developers, and business consultants working in a collaborative, international environment from offices in Lublin, Warsaw, Oslo, Fredrikstad, Funchal, and Berlin.
Hello, content creators!
We are currently looking for a new team member to take on the role of our content manager. You will drive our own content marketing efforts on the path to thought leadership in the digital transformation market.
In Frontkom we know how content creation is crucial for marketing and sales strategy success. Therefore, your role position will have the maximum autonomy and you will be working closely with our sales team and competence leaders.
If you like working with inspiring people and you know how to get the best out of them and turn it into engaging content, this is the position for you.
Required qualifications and skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Love of writing and producing engaging content.
- 2+ years of proven experience writing compelling content for B2B IT service-focused companies, especially long forms like articles and blog posts.
- Editing skills and an ability to interview subject matter experts to grasp the essence of their experience and sculp it into content.
- Digital business understanding enabling you to translate and explain how technical solutions have created business value for our clients.
- Experience in content creation for social media organic and paid communication.
- At least basic knowledge of LinkedIn platform communication principles.
- Data analysis skills that enable you to understand content performance and improve its efficiency. Basic understanding of Google Ads and Analytics to discuss results of your work, and the required content optimizations with our SEO/SEM experts.
- You are well organised. You also value autonomy, being a self-starter you usually take the initiative and make things happen.
- Great alignment with our company values.
- Experience working for a software house, digital agency, or a similar organization will be very beneficial.
- You had a chance to get acquainted with the principles of SEO and basic SEO tools (Semrush, Answer The Public, Yoast, etc).
- Basic experience in maintaining Google Ads, LinkedIn or Facebook campaigns.
- Experience in preparing webinars.
- Any creative skill that can be useful in our marketing efforts that you bring to the table is welcomed, e.g. video editing, graphics design, etc.
- Manage and execute content creation within brand guidelines, to support Frontkoms business objectives, esp. in the topics of UX, branding, web applications, and B2B e-commerce.
- Manage relationships with other experts (e.g. freelance copywriter, our in-house graphic designers, SEM experts, etc)
- Produce high-quality, engaging articles and blog posts that will resonate with our target audiences.
- Cooperate with the design team and internal stakeholders to create relevant social media content.
- Edit and proofread content.
- Optimize content for SEO purposes.
- Develop and deliver our strategic marketing content plans.
Joining Frontkom means
- Up to PLN 12k net monthly pay (take-home pay on B2B contract)
- taking an active part in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market and startups – we work to drive digital innovation, especially for education, healthcare, and impact-focused organizations
- delivering team-based projects in collaboration with international colleagues in Norway and Portugal
- possibility of periodical workations from our office in Madeira
- opportunity to take advantage of the educational budgets
- possibility of recommending someone you would like to work with and getting PLN 3000 if the person joins our team
- English lessons
- integration events
- sports card co-financing, and option to join group medical insurance